Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: Shielded by the Cowboy SEAL

Shielded by the Cowboy SEAL Shielded by the Cowboy SEAL by Bonnie Vanak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 "Coop can rescue me" stars!!

Meg was a woman on the run and she was holding deadly secrets. Although she'd led a life of privilege, she basically fled with only her dog and the clothes on her back. Her husband was a monster and she had to get far away from him. Thanks to her best friend, she found a safe haven with a Navy SEAL, Cooper, and his family. Cooper was burdened by grief after his sister died due to a defective bulletproof vest. He was seeking justice against the company that manufactured that vest. Meg's secrets were just what Coop was looking for.

The plot was certainly interesting and I was pleasantly surprised by how deep the deception went. The characters were likeable enough and although Meg's thought process could get frustrating at times, I was sympathetic to her plight. Cooper was definitely the star of this story for me. He was authoritative, lethal, tender and compassionate. A real hero in my book!

Release Date: February 7, 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense
POV: Dual - 3rd person
Steam: 2 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the SOS Agency series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment