Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, 26 February 2017

    Review: Flow

    Flow Flow by Kennedy Ryan
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    I'm going to keep this simple. I freaking LOVE Grip!! Love him!!



    Be still my heart. He had me from the start. Why is it that when I went to Compton to visit (many times mind you), I never encountered a man quite like Grip??? Where were you hiding boo???

    I was fascinated by Grip and Bristol's instant connection, their banter, their feelings, their everything. It was all wrapped up in the way that Kennedy Ryan worded each sequence of their story. She made it almost lyrical. I felt this book singing to me. And when this novella reached it's end, I didn't even hesitate. I knew that I was going to be reading Grip STAT!!



    Release Date: February 25, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 2 out of 5
    Book Type: Prequel novella


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment