Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 16 January 2017

    Review: Worth the Wait

    Worth the Wait Worth the Wait by A.J. Pine
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This was a sweet story about two people who were afraid to trust their hearts... again.

    Jeremy was left heartbroken three years ago when his girlfriend turned down his proposal and left town. He's on a "no commitment" diet. Grace had her heart broken by a boyfriend who stole her money and has forced her to work two jobs to make ends meet, all while keeping her family out of the loop. It's complicated.

    Jeremy was intelligent, handsome and pretty easy going, but didn't seem to take anything seriously. His failure to commit seemed to extend to his professional side as well, which made for an interesting little side story with Jamie. Grace was on a man cleans for 6 months. Nuff said. But these two connected on an emotional level, despite the lack of a physical relationship, which was sweet to watch unfold.

    While I enjoyed this story, I didn't love it as much as I thought it would. It just didn't measure up to Three Simple Words. I did love getting to see past characters again, but I failed to truly connect with the main ones. So although this story was sweet, endearing and entertaining, it failed to actually move me. However, would I read anything from this author again? Heck yeah I would!

    Release Date: January 16, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 3rd person
    Steam: 0 out of 5
    Series or standalone: Standalone, although it is book 4 of the Kingston Ale House series and there is a lot of character crossover


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment