Friday, January 13, 2017

Review: Trick

Trick Trick by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ooh I adored (Pa)Trick! He had made some bad decisions in his past but had paid his debt to society and was making moves to get his life on track. Though on parole, he started his own mechanic shop and was living his new life on the straight and narrow. I had mad respect for this man.

I also admired the heck out of Hadley. Her marriage dissolved into a pile of rubble. Her husband had abandoned her and her daughter and she had to learn to embrace her new life as a single mother. She realized that her daughter needed a positive male influence in her life and that's where Trick really fit the bill.

The evolution of their relationship was incredibly sweet and I loved the way that Trick feel in love with Hadley and Riley and they with him. This story is light, sexy and sweet with only a touch of conflict near the end. If you're looking for an easy read, you can definitely add this one to your list.

Release Date: January 13, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 3 out of 5
Series or Standalone: Standalone


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment