Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Thanos

Thanos Thanos by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So Thanos ended up disfigured. Go figure. I guess I knew that from the last book but I was thinking that since this was fictional and all that there'd be some miracle and he'd be whole again. I guess that's why I'm not the author because his disfigurement worked so hard in this book! He seems quite taken with Paris but there's really no time for all of that because Eton's devolving and there's still the impending doom of the vampire race.

There was plenty of time spent on the past characters. Leo is fully bonded to both Alasdair and Vasilios. A true MMM sandwich full of crazy hotness. Elias is tied to Isadora and Diomedes. And Paris is presumed safe with Thanos. Until the poop hits the fan and everyone is thrown into chaos. No one is safe. Eton's gone beast mode and the gods are thoroughly pissed with the three chosen ones.

I'm disappointed with the way things ended, but I'm sure many will love it. Although I was overjoyed about the outcome, I wasn't happy about the lack of an explanation. But that's just me. There's only so far my limited imagination can stretch on its own. Sometimes I need to be led.

For my reviews of the first two books:
Alasdair
Isadora

Release Date: January 26, 2017
Genre: Paranormal Romance with a M/M theme
POV: Multiple - 3rd person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Series or standalone: Book 3 of the Masters Among Monsters series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment