Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 13 January 2017

    Review: Safe Bet

    Safe Bet Safe Bet by Monica Murphy
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Woo hoo did I love getting to see Drew and Fable again!! Thank you for that so much, Monica Murphy. Until I read this, I didn't realize how much I had missed them. I really loved their story and it was great to get them in this one. While I know that this story was about Wade (whom I seriously adored in previous books as well) and Sydney, I was more truly absorbed by Drew and Fable's story. I'm so sorry and I know that that's unfair, but that's just how I feel. I was happy to get a sweet glimpse into the HEA of Drew and Fable and I wouldn't mind getting another!

    Release Date: January 10, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 1 out of 5
    Series or Standalone: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment