Review: Magnificent Bastard by Lili Valente

January 31, 2017

Magnificent Bastard by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Standalone - Sexy Flirty Dirty #1
Release - April 25, 2016
Genre - RomCom
Hero POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 306 pages

F*ck Prince Charming. Sometimes, you need a Magnificent Bastard.

Face it, ladies: love sucks and then you cry…while your ex rides off into the sunset banging your best friend.

But why let a break-up end in tears when it can end with sweet revenge? Enter Magnificent Bastard Consulting and me, chief executive bastard. I’ve got it all—looks, brains, a heart of gold, and the killer instinct guaran-damn-teed to make your ex regret the day he said goodbye.

With the help of my virtual assistant, I’ve built an empire giving broken-hearted women the vengeance they deserve, while keeping myself far from the front lines of the heart. Life is a bowl of cherries, until my virtual assistant shows up on my real doorstep for the first time, begging for a Magnificent Bastard intervention of her own.

Damn... She’s a bona fide sex kitten.

I pride myself on being a true pro, but pretending to be her lover soon leads to giving it to her good, hard, fast, and up against the wall. And somewhere between getting balls deep in my sweet and sexy assistant and watching her ex beg for a second chance, I break every last one of my damn rules—professional and personal.

So what’s my next move? Fight for the girl who makes me want to get up on a white horse and ride to her rescue, or stay a Magnificent Bastard to the end?

Warning: MAGNIFICENT BASTARD is a stand-alone erotic romance told from the hero’s point of view. No cliffhanger. Lots of dirty talk.

Find it here:
Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

I absolutely loved this story. LOVED IT!! Being inside Sebastian's head (Bash) was a blast! He made me think, laugh, swoon, and gasp from the intensity of his feelings. Whether he was helping a woman find her inner warrior, figuring out what he really wanted out of life, casually observing the behaviour of complete strangers, or falling in love with Penny, there was never a dull moment. And damn, but Bash was incredibly hot when it came to the bedroom. Or floor. Or wall. Or shower.

Honestly, I could continue to rave on and on about the gloriousness of this story, but I won't. Because I gave this 5 stars and that should be enough to let you know how awesome I think it was. And should give you some incentive to try the book out for yourself. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!