Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: Magnificent Bastard

Magnificent Bastard Magnificent Bastard by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this story. LOVED IT!! Being inside Sebastian's head (Bash) was a blast! He made me think, laugh, swoon, and gasp from the intensity of his feelings. Whether he was helping a woman find her inner warrior, figuring out what he really wanted out of life, casually observing the behaviour of complete strangers, or falling in love with Penny, there was never a dull moment. And damn, but Bash was incredibly hot when it came to the bedroom. Or floor. Or wall. Or shower.

Honestly, I could continue to rave on and on about the gloriousness of this story, but I won't. Because I gave this 5 stars and that should be enough to let you know how awesome I think it was. And should give you some incentive to try the book out for yourself. Enjoy!

Release Date: April 25, 2016
Genre: Romantic Comedy
POV: Male - 1st person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment