Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 2 January 2017

    Review: Kara's dirty Dreams: an erotic short series

    Kara's dirty Dreams: an erotic short series Kara's dirty Dreams: an erotic short series by Annabeth Johnson
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Ever had a dream that seemed freaking real? This short story was smut-terrific! At times I forgot that this sequence was all in Kara's head. I wanted to know more about this dream man with the scorching blue eyes. The dream was intense. It was erotic. It was dirty and oh so hot!! It took me about 5 minutes to read and left me wanting more!

    Release Date: July 26, 2016
    Genre: Erotica
    POV: Heroine - 1st person
    Steam: 5 out of 5
    Series or Standalone: Book 1 of a 4-part series

    *Copy generously provided in exchange for an honest review*

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment