Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Saturday, 21 January 2017

    Review: Downtime

    Downtime Downtime by Karyn Lawrence
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Why does it seem that I'm always the last to know??? Did anyone else know that Karyn Lawrence and Nikki Sloane are THE SAME PERSON??? Dang it, it's so hard to keep up with all of the aliases of all of these authors sometimes!! Anyway, I saw that this was a collabo and jumped right on the train because Nikki Sloane... oops I'm sorry... Karyn Lawrence has never steered me wrong!!

    DOWNTIME was quick and super exciting. Park and his new wife, Lexi, are off for some R & R. See, most of us when we see that think "Rest & Relaxation". Nope. Not this team dynamo of white-hat hackers. They're off for some "Reconnaissance & Raid" because Parker needs his wife to help him pull of his latest job for Titan.

    I didn't expect such intense suspense scenes but they were just as entertaining as the loving and erotic scenes between the couple. I enjoyed witnessing how in love they were with each other and I definitely had a few laughs from them as well.

    I'm really intrigued by the excerpt I read at the end from Stay by the author. It's book one of The Command series and I've already added it to my tbr list ;)

    Release Date: January 24, 2017
    Genre: Romantic Suspense
    POV: Dual - 3rd person
    Steam: 3 out of 5
    Series or standalone: Standalone in the Titan World series but there is character crossover


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment