Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, 31 January 2017

    Review: 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Nine

    1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Nine 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Nine by Carrie Ann Ryan
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    I've told y'all before that I love anthologies right? Because I do. I really do. I love getting a taste of what each other has to offer. I love the different voices we get to read/hear in one book. I love how diverse it shows that romance can be. So many people who don't read romance, or don't have a fine appreciation for it, view romance stories as pretty one-dimensional. I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed people roll their eyes when they realize I'm reading yet another romance novel. For all those naysayers, READ A ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY!! Especially one of the 1001 Dark Nights bundles. Because they're amazing. Each and every single one of them.

    My reviews of the stories included in Bundle Nine:

    Hidden Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
    Blood on the Bayou by Heather Graham
    Searching For Mine by Jennifer Probst
    Dance of Desire by Christopher Rice
    Some Sort of Happy by Melanie Harlow
    Magnificent Bastard by Lili Valente

    Release Date: January 31, 2017
    Book Type: Romance Anthology



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment