Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 23 December 2016

    Review: The Devil's Kiss

    The Devil's Kiss The Devil's Kiss by Gemma James
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars



    You know those books that make you cringe while reading them? That make you wonder what on earth are you really reading? That make you question why you're even continuing to read it? This was that kind of book. Even after marinating on it for a while, I still can't pinpoint what about it made me keep going. I just know that I had to. I was hooked. I needed to know what Gage was going to do next. I had to know what his motivation was. I couldn't put it down because I had to know what the heck he was going to subject Kayla to next.



    The story was wonderfully written. I'll give it that. The author did an amazing job of drawing me a picture. I was held captive during each scene and my mind raced with the many ways that Kayla allowed herself to be a slave to Gage. Incredibly erotic with a BDSM twist, this story had a touch of the dark side and I would have appreciated getting Gage's POV. I'm continuing the series because I have to know what he's up to now.



    Release Date: December 8, 2013
    Genre: Erotica
    POV: Heroine - 1st person
    Steam: 5 out of 5
    Series or Standalone: Book 1 of The Devil's Kiss series

    *Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment