Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 26 December 2016

    Review: Cuffed

    Cuffed Cuffed by Dani René
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This was the first book I've read from this author and I must say that this woman's got some skills. I was immediately consumed by this story within the first few sentences. I loved the mouth on Dane and he sure gave more than enough of it to Jasmine. These two together were insanely hot and explosive. I hope to see more of them in book 2 and I can't wait until Dani Rene's next SMUT-TASTIC read!

    Release Date: December 24, 2016
    Genre: Erotica/smut
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 5 out of 5
    Series or Standalone: Book 1 of the Falling Stars Duet



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment