Monday, December 19, 2016

Review: Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan

Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Release Date: December 21, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 3rd person
Steam: 4
Series or Standalone: Standalone (Book 2 within the Bad Boys After Dark series)

I'm in love with the way that Melissa Foster writes. I'm still kicking myself over how long it took me to discover her work! I have fallen for every one of her male characters that I've read so far and Dylan was no different. He was strong yet vulnerable, cocky and considerate, fun-loving and compassionate, and did I mention an incredibly sexy dirty-talker??? Damn, but his mouth alone made even me HOT!! I could only be so luck to find a man as fine as Dylan *sigh*

Tiffany was an ice princess. With a host of abandonment issues, she had molded herself into an ambitious, control freak of a workaholic. She had little to no personal life, kept everyone at a distance (including her family), and had her phone permanently attached to her hand. She never turned it off and made herself available to her clients 24/7. But you know what they say about all work and no play? Dylan was just the remedy necessary for her life. He was hot and awesome enough to incinerate her walls. He also had his own baggage but somehow had a better handle on creating balance in his life.

Together, Dylan and Tiffany work on themselves, each other, build trust, and grow as a couple. This story was hot, enjoyable, entertaining, heartwarming, and beautiful!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment