Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Saturday, 19 November 2016

    Review: Tell Me a Lie

    Tell Me a Lie Tell Me a Lie by Tamara Lush
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Episode Three started off right where #2 ended: with Caleb and Emma as committed as ever and excited for their future, with their growing new addition. It was sensual, lovey-dovey goodness. Then something unpredictable happens and the bubble bursts. Still well-written and fast-paced. And the entire time I was reading this I was hoping for Caleb's POV. No such luck, which irked me because Emma was becoming more annoying :(



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment