Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 21 November 2016

    Review: Stroke of Midnight

    Stroke of Midnight Stroke of Midnight by Lara Adrian
    My rating: 3 of 5 stars

    A first for me from this author but I don't think it will be the last. I'm still relatively new to reading paranormal romance but I think it's pretty neat when an author puts their own unique twist and makes their plot and characters unexpected. That's what was done here. I like the tie-in of tradition with the hand-fasting and arranged marriage/blood bonding. It was interesting to watch Jehan and Sera's reluctance turn into desire, need, and ultimately love. I especially liked the idea of the Breed co-existing with humans and the Order's mission to wipe out Opus. The series itself sounds highly entertaining.

    Short, insta-lovey and sexy with some suspense thrown in for good measure.



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment