Monday, November 28, 2016

Review: Six Years Gone

Six Years Gone Six Years Gone by Jessica Gouin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A solid 3.5-ish stars!

I was all set to write a sweet review. I was set to extol the wonderful writing, amazing characters, and intriguing plot. Who doesn't love a second chance romance??? It was all of that. This story was written really well, had a unique way of presenting a somewhat predictable plot, and definitely grabbed my attention. However, by the time I made it to the end, none of that mattered.



I needed a bit more freaking booze for this ish!!



Why??? WTF??? What kind of fcking ending was that??? I'm really not trying to give away anything, but this is about my HONEST opinion right? Well, honestly I'm fcking pissed! Why would the author do this? What was I supposed to gain from that ending?



I'm freaking stumped over here!! So yeah, I can't get past that ending and have nothing else to add other than that Jessica Gouin is a genius manipulator of emotions. Well played madam. Well played.



Release Date: December 1, 2016


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment