Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 21 November 2016

    Review: Secret Sins

    Secret Sins Secret Sins by C.D. Reiss
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    What strikes me as funny as all hell right now is that I still don't know how old Margie/Cin was! LOL WTH?! This story was about rock 'n' roll in the 80s, being young and making some really dumb decisions, drugs, secrets, extreme denial, and unexpected second chances. Told from Margie's POV, every other chapter allows us to see the history and connection she shared with both Drew/Indy and Strat. It was a little confusing to me because so much was left unsaid or seemed to happen in the backgroud, and there wasn't a lot of resolution, but it was still an entertaining read.



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment