Monday, November 21, 2016

Review: Rendezvous

Rendezvous Rendezvous by Skye Jordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 STARS!!
Goodness I hearted Keaton. He was a successful stuntman for the Renegades and I was on board as soon as I saw that he was a sixth-degree black belt. Say what? His life has become stagnant, at least as far as his love life or lack thereof. He's looking for more and fate steps in and hands him Brooke, the girl that got away. Now Brooke I didn't have alot of love for. Although I admired her devotion to her family, I found her lacking in maturity. I felt that the many ways in which she hurt Keaton throughout this story were unnecessary and avoidable and I was disappointed that she suffered no real consequences or repercussions. Keaton was the one doing all of teh work for their HEA. Not cool. But at least I got some Keaton out of the deal ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment