Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: Reckless Touch

Reckless Touch Reckless Touch by Veronica Larsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review is going to be fast, just like the pace of this book. It was non-stop drama and suspense. I was tense right until the end. And no, I didn't figure out whodunit before it was revealed and that both pissed me off and thrilled me.

Who could it be? Who wants to see Amelia dead? Yeah, I had no clue, but I wasn't trusting anyone other than super sexy detective Sebastian. I wanted more from their ending and that was my only real issue. But overall I was satisfied with everything this author gave me. She sparked my interest, kept me intrigued, and raised my blood pressure. I can't wait to see what Mrs. Larsen comes up with next!

An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment