Review: Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey & K Webster

January 05, 2017

Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey & K Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Pretty Little Dolls #2
Release: November 28, 2016
Length: 274 pages
Review of book 1, Pretty Stolen Dolls

Benny had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
Just like him, his dolly needed darkness as a fix, fix, fix.
So they tormented and hunted and played tricks, tricks, tricks.
Together their sins a lethal mix, mix, mix.

Until Benny missed his dolly who was lost, lost, lost.
He needed to find her and love her at any cost, cost, cost.
Not wanting him and his dolly to be alone, lone, lone.
He made plans to bring his dirty dolly, home, home, home.

Have you ever touched another’s soul with the essence of your own, breathed them in so they become apart of you?
I have.
Finally starting to live, feel and fall in love, amongst all the chaos surrounding me.
Dropping my guard and letting another into my heart.
I left my soul open.
I left my heart open.
I left the door open.
And he stole me.
Dillon…I’m sorry.

Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

Pretty Lost Dolls picked up right where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade is being held captive by Benny and Dillon is moving Heaven and Earth to find them.

In my opinion, this books was a bit darker than the first one. Not only because of its mindfckery and its twists, turns and reveals, but because we got Benny's POV. Damn, but he was one messed up dude. I honestly felt a twinge of sympathy for him when I read his backstory.

I may have been free from my cell, but I'd always be caged inside the walls of my mind - where he's still the master.


I'm in love with Jade and Dillon as a couple. She's badass and he's all Alpha hot. They were such a perfect match for each other and Jade had finally found someone she could envision a future with. So despite the high blood pressure, anxiety, stress and fear I experienced while reading this story, these two faced everything with courage despite their losses.

"This is forever, babe," he murmurs against my mouth. "You were lost, but I fcking found you and I'm never losing you again."


This story has a lot of darkness, depravity, secrets, hope, love and some revenge. The end was brilliant if a little freaky but I expected nothing less from these authors. I'd say this duet was an absolute success and I hope to see Ker Dukey and K. Webster collaborate on another project in the future.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!