Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 7 November 2016

    Review: More Than Money

    More Than Money More Than Money by Allison Michaels
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    This book touched me in ways I didn't expect. I really hope it does the same for you! More Than Money was a story about two people suddenly blessed with material wealth but were already rich in many ways. What happens when people win the lottery? Hopefully more people will follow Ryan and Collette's example.

    I absolutely fell in love with these characters. Ryan and Collette meet on the winners' cruise and their connection was electrified and instantaneous. Their banter was hilarious and had me laughing many times throughout their story. I even loved Les and Neil (Collette's brothers) and I'm hoping they'll get their own stories some day *wink* The dynamic between the characters was realistic and also something to be envied. And there was so much love! Ryan fit himself seamlessly in their lives that it was hard to remember at times that their relationship was still pretty new. I guess that's just what happens when everything clicks.

    Well-written. Well-developed plot and characters. Even the flashback chapters were phenomenal and added great depth to the backstory of the characters. This story was about life, pain, family, friends, hopes and dreams, blessings, and love. So much freaking love. The world really does need more Ryans!!

    An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment