Saturday, November 5, 2016

Review: Innocent Ride

Innocent Ride Innocent Ride by Chelsea Camaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So... I didn't like Caroline. AT ALL!! Many may disagree with my opinion, but guess what? I couldn't care less.



Truth.

See, the thing is... I have a low tolerance for B.S. True story. And she was chock full of it.



As Alpha, as manly, as badass, as sexy and as reckless as Rex was, I wanted better for him. I really did. He was really coming into his own and deserved a strong, good woman by his side. And I just don't think that "Lux" fit the bill. I wanted more for him. More than what she had to offer. More than him chasing her stale azz through 5 books. It frustrated the heck out of me.



My rating goes to Rex and his family (Axel, Shooter and Tessie). I was so impressed with the way that Chelsea Camaron showcased Rex's growth in this book. He really became a man (finally) and I enjoyed the dynamic of the family situation. So overall, it was well-written, well-developed, and surprisingly heartwarming!

Copy generously provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment