Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 4 November 2016

    Review: The Huntress

    The Huntress The Huntress by Dawn Robertson
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This book was freaking epic! It had so much going on and ALL of it was so good! I had no idea what I was in for and I had a blast reading this!!

    We meet Stella/Eleanor/Ellie and she's badazz. She's an assassin and absolutely loves her job. But that's not all. She's a socialite by day and blends in expertly with the wealthy. Honestly, her story is really interesting, even though it's only just begun. She is the main character/attraction and everyone else is a side piece lol.

    What I want to see in book two? Wishful thinking, maybe, but I would love it if Ellie and Theo found a way to be together. I realize that their relationship is taboo but it doesn't make it any less hot. Just the potential of it is delicious.

    Well... here's to hoping!

    An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment