Review: The Hopeless by Dawn Robertson & Kristen Hope Mazzola

January 05, 2017

The Hopeless by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Huntress #2
Release: December 26, 2016
Length: 137 pages
Review of book 1, The Huntress

I am not a good person.
In fact, I am the worst of the worst. I am a god. I give life and I taketh away. I can ruin someone at the drop of a hat and often do it for fun. Yet the world would never know. I smile for the cameras and live the privileged life. But with every vile existence comes the opportunity for redemption.
She is my Redemption.
I am the Huntress.
Society doesn’t realize how deadly I truly am.

Dawn and Kristen want to warn you: this is not for the faint of heart! But if gore, violence, and extreme sexual situation are your cup of tea, this is the read for you

Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

Why did I think I would get any answers this time around? Well, my hopes were dashed :( There will be no romantic relationship between Ellie and Theo. I was sad for a moment, but now my hopes are pinned on her and Linc. Call me fickle lol. That would be so hot though. Hopefully these authors already predicted my wishes and book 3 will make all of my dreams for this series come true.

There wasn't as much action in this installment. It was more about the characters confronting their feelings and adapting to change. I loved Linc's POV in this and it would be nice to see more of it.

So... after a botched job, someone is coming for Ellie. Can Theo and Linc keep her safe? January can't come soon enough for me!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!