Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 7 November 2016

    Review: Dark Corners

    Dark Corners Dark Corners by A.M. Madden
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    I remember loving the first book of the series and I was sure that I'd love this one too. So did! I first discovered A.M. Madden when I read her Back Up series, which I thought was fantastically entertaining. She hasn't steered me wrong yet!

    This story is about David, a war vet battling PTSD, and how by letting in a ray of sunshine named Maygen, she would brighten up his "dark corners". She made battling his demons a whole lot easier. Both characters were well-developed and extremely likable. David was a hot and sexy, brooding Alpha with a lot of heart. Pretty soon we also realize he was passionate, considerate, honourable, protective and loving. Maygen was beautiful, driven, compassionate and caring. Their relationship was at once steady and combustible.

    This story had plenty of drama, whether through outside influences or internal struggles. It also has a suspenseful element that added another tempting layer to the plot to keep things interesting. With adorable side characters and plenty of witty banter, this book deserves every one of its four stars!!

    An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment