Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, 29 November 2016

    Fighting for Phoebe by Jennifer Ann Blog Tour

    ffpbannerblogtour

    Title: Fighting for Phoebe
    Author: Jennifer Ann
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    Release Day: November 28, 2017
    Blog Tour: November 29 - December 12

    About Fighting for Phoebe

    ffp-cover

    Jace Daniels is undeniably sexy.

    I mean who doesn’t like the muscular, tattooed type who’s all mysterious and brooding? But he’s on the run from something dangerous, and I have enough of my own problems.

    My existence has revolved around deception for as long as I can remember. Sometimes lying is like a damn disease...one I’ve been exposed to since birth. And as many times as I’ve dreamed about running away, my mother’s grasp on me runs deep.

    Phoebe Carson is hot as hell.

    She’s not just gorgeous, but quirky and a lot of fun. Even though I can’t afford to get involved with anyone, I feel a need to protect her from her psychotic ex.

    After a failed attempt to expose the truth about a fellow Marine’s disappearance, running was my only option. I don’t know how much time I have until they’ll arrest me, but I’m determined to make things right.

    When their paths collide, the passion is so explosive that neither of them can walk away. But once the truth unravels, proving it’s more than fate that brought them together, will Jace still decide she’s worth fighting for?

    Buy Now
    Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook


    Excerpt

    “Let’s get you out of here,” I say.
    As we pass Decker’s friends, they appear too nervous to make eye contact, so I’m guessing they listened on our little exchange. At least I got my message across. I squeeze Phoebe’s small hand in mine when I catch her eyes skipping around the bar like she’s waiting for her ex to make another appearance.
    “You’re okay. He’s not going to mess with you again.”
    “This is far from over,” she replies with a shake of her head. “Decker doesn’t like being humiliated. He’s probably outside messing with your motorcycle as we speak.”
    “I’d love to see him start something so I’d have an excuse to drop his ass.” I stop walking and look down into her big brown eyes. What the hell is it about this girl that has me wanting to do anything to protect her? “I meant what I said, Phoebe. I’d break his arm before I’d let him attack you like that again.”
    Suddenly she’s throwing herself into my arms and hugging me tightly. Her tits pressing into me are the biggest temptation I’ve faced in forever. Is she that soft everywhere? Shit, I have no right thinking about her that way. How in the hell did I manage to get myself in this situation?
    “Thanks for…you know. For whatever reason you stopped here tonight, I’m grateful, but you shouldn’t have stepped in like that. You’re too good to become mixed up in my mess.”
    She’s wrong. Even more than before, I want to know her story. But why does she assume I’m too good for her?
    It doesn’t hit home that I’ve made promises that I can’t keep until she’s collecting her purse and having a whispered conversation with Kory behind the bar. How can I keep her safe from that dickwad Decker when I have to stay under the radar and won’t be in town very long?

    About Jennifer Ann

    Jennifer Ann is the pen name used by Jen Naumann when writing steamy romance novels with complex love stories. Like her characters, she's in love with the city of New York, rock concerts, and Marines. Sometimes you can catch her driving a tractor alongside her husband in southern Minnesota while trying to keep up with the madness of their four active children.

    Follow Jennifer

    Enter Jennifer's Giveaway

    No comments:

    Post a Comment