Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 5 October 2016

    Review: Sin's Temptation

    Sin's Temptation Sin's Temptation by Evie Harrison
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    YES!!!!!! It was OTT everything and I loved it!!

    The blurb literally sums up this story quite nicely. Jordan and Natalie instantly fall in love and live HEA. Instalove? Check. Hot AF dirty talk? Yup. Taboo relationship? Yessiree Bob. Hot and dirty AF sex? Check and check. Even the epilogue was freaking fun. My favourite words in this book were "plastic fantastic". I've never heard a dildo/vibrator described as such lol. I've now added a new go-to author for that light and fun read that is also palate cleansing!

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment