Sunday, October 2, 2016

Review: Savannah: The Devil's Daughter

Savannah: The Devil's Daughter Savannah: The Devil's Daughter by S J Crabb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've never read a book from this author, so I was surprised that this was a paranormal romance. Not sure why I was shocked. The title does speak for itself. I just didn't think it was so literal lol. I guess it was more that I didn't know what to expect as I went into this blindly.

Savannah was a spoiled little rich girl. She and her twin sister got their mean selves into trouble and daddy decides to teach them a lesson. He separates them for college. Hopefully they'll find themselves and become better people. Away at school (and after meeting some pretty awesome people), Savannah quickly became disgusted with her past behaviour. I'd say lesson learned! It doesn't take long for her to change for the better.

Interspersed with her strange hints of power, she builds a lasting friendship with her roommate Britney, saves the life of her new friend Joey, exacts some much needed revenge, scares a bunch of scary people, and falls in love with local hottie, Brittney's big brother, Tyler.

It's a quick read so it doesn't have much with regards to plot dynamics or character development, but it does give enough to keep you interested. I wonder if there will be a time when we'll see this family REALLY use their power?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment