Review: Savannah: The Devil's Daughter by S J Crabb

January 03, 2017

Savannah by SJ Crabb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Devil's Children #5
Release: October 2, 2016
Genre: Paranormal romance
Trope: best friend's sibling
Length: 184 pages

Warning: This book contains seriously hot guys and girls. Girls with attitude who take no prisoners and guys who think they have the measure of them. The girls are mean and the guys are cool.
Among them all is an Angel who teaches them all a valuable lesson. They will never be the same again - the trouble is a Hell of a lot goes wrong first!

Savannah:

"I hate my father, I hate my family and most of all I hate myself!"

I am Savannah Knight and come from a family that is Hell to live with - literally. If you upset my father you soon know about it and after I have done just that I am banished to Kingston Academy to learn my lesson.
All of my life I have had everything and everyone I want and life is easy. Well all that is about to change because I am fed up with being Savannah Knight and have decided to mix things up a bit.
The trouble is even I didn't know what a mess I would make of it and the worst thing that could possibly happen does just that - my family come to Town.

Mess with the Devil's daughter and there will be Hell to pay.

Find it on Goodreads


My Review

I've never read a book from this author, so I was surprised that this was a paranormal romance. Not sure why I was shocked. The title does speak for itself. I just didn't think it was so literal lol. I guess it was more that I didn't know what to expect as I went into this blindly.

Savannah was a spoiled little rich girl. She and her twin sister got their mean selves into trouble and daddy decides to teach them a lesson. He separates them for college. Hopefully they'll find themselves and become better people. Away at school (and after meeting some pretty awesome people), Savannah quickly became disgusted with her past behaviour. I'd say lesson learned! It doesn't take long for her to change for the better.

Interspersed with her strange hints of power, she builds a lasting friendship with her roommate Britney, saves the life of her new friend Joey, exacts some much needed revenge, scares a bunch of scary people, and falls in love with local hottie, Brittney's big brother, Tyler.

It's a quick read so it doesn't have much with regards to plot dynamics or character development, but it does give enough to keep you interested. I wonder if there will be a time when we'll see this family REALLY use their power?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!