Friday, October 21, 2016

Review: Malcolm - The Meeting

Malcolm - The Meeting Malcolm - The Meeting by Jade Sinner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Short, sexy and sweet. This was my first read from these authors and it was a great smutty introduction.

Mandy (Amanda) is a single widowed mom trying to do right by her son. She's allowed her social life to suffer and her loved ones encourage her to re-discover herself and learn to have some fun. Malcolm is a former hockey player and reformed "bachelor". He comes off as cocky but pretty soon we find out that there is so much more to this man. It's obvious that he's found his match in Mandy.

As the authors say, in their About section, "if you like quick reads, hot guys, naughty love stories, super-steamy sex scenes, and the promise of always having an HEA... then we have the books for you." They delivered and my only issue was that I wanted more from the story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment