Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Kill Me

Kill Me Kill Me by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've said it before and I'll say it again... L.P. Lovell can WRITE!!

This book will take you on a thrill ride of an adventure. It is edge-of-your-seat fantastic! There's action, suspense, a pseudo-romance, mafias out the yingyang, and crazy intense chemistry between the main characters.

This author's books always pack a punch and this one was no exception. This story had no "good guy" to be seen. Everyone was a criminal/murderer and it was freaking awesome!! Una was a Russian badass. Her coldness was a little annoying at first, but it completely jived with her character's background. It wasn't pretty, but it made her into a top-notch assassin. Nero was so hot. I can't even explain how incredibly hot his character was. He can rough me up ANYTIME!! He was a criminal extraordinaire (just made him hotter) and he made war, not peace. Somehow, these two fed off each other and it worked.

Fair warning: the end is a huge cliffy. I NEED to know what happens next. January can't come soon enough!!

An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment