Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Disheveled

Disheveled Disheveled by Eva LeNoir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes I need a god dose of rom-com in my life and this book fit the bill. It was such an easy and fun story and read like a show I'd enjoy watching. It was hot and sexy, sweet and funny, and I can't wait to read more from this author.

Delilah and Cole have been roommates and besties for 4 years. She's been in love with him almost the entire time but is reluctant to risk both their friendship and her heart by succumbing to his charms. The introduction of a sexy stranger helps her get her groove back, but will it be enough to give her the courage to take a chance on love?

I really appreciated getting a little of Cole's POV, but I would have loved getting more. He was incredibly hot as a character (dirty talker) and I would have liked to get to know and connect with him. I need to know what UCC stands for!! NOW!! The ending implies that there will be more to the story (hopefully it's more about Cole and Delilah because I had little interest in the other characters) and I hope the meaning of UCC eventually becomes clear.

This was a delightfully light read with a touch of smut. The princess does get her prince charming!!

An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment