Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Threat: A Blood Riders MC

Threat: A Blood Riders MC Threat: A Blood Riders MC by Tia Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review
Expected Release Date: October 3, 2016


It could be a case of "It's just me".

I had previously read Tia Lewis's Stadium of Lights: A Second Chance Sports Romance, which I really liked, but this story was completely different. For one, it was about a MC Club, not sports. For another, there wasn't just angst and drama, there were elements of danger and suspense as well.

As a huge fan of dark and romantic suspense novels, I'll say that this story had a lot of potential. However, I felt that it lacked depth. The plot was rushed and unrealistic (timeline-wise), it needed to be fleshed out more, and there was almost no character development. so although the characters seemed to be likable, I couldn't connect because there wasn't enough to hold on to.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this one as much. However, I do look forward to more from this author because I did enjoy her previous book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment