Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Stripped Bare

Stripped Bare Stripped Bare by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the first book I've read from Emma Hart and it was quite good. What I really liked about it was that it read like a RomCom movie, with some extremely hot scenes thrown in.

I developed a love/hate relationship with the FMC, Mia. She had an aversion to commitment after enduring many dating disasters. Her push and pull went beyond simple stubbornness. It was actually a bit OTT at times and left me a little frustrated with her. However, I really enjoyed her inner monologues, especially in relation to her friends and her mother. I did giggle a time or two.

The characters that stole the show for me were West and Beck. The author did a fantastic job with bringing them to life and West's hotness virtually leaped from the pages.



"Hot, successful, wealthy, good in bed?"


Yup. That he was. And he was faithful, loyal and ready to commit.

There was a quick HFN that lead into book 2, Stripped Down, which will be Beck's story.

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment