Saturday, September 3, 2016

Review: Six

Six Six by K.I. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this book. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, trying to figure out what was going to happen next and who else was going to die.

Paisley is a smart and sarcastic woman who becomes the pawn in a plot beyond her control. She is kidnapped and held captive by a sociopathic secret government agent, Six, who promises to kill her when his job is done. Seriously. He keeps reminding her throughout the story that he's got a bullet with her name on it. I lost count of the many times he's held a gun on her.

Six has a problem. Someone's cleaning up the Cleaners. And until he figures out who and stops them, no one is safe. He's kept Paisley alive for information, but eventually the lines start to blur.

booktease


I used that book tease ^^^^^ because I think it sums up the story the best. Whoever created it was right on the money.

This book was intense, sexy, thrilling and crazy. Definitely not your typical romance but I do recommend it to those who like their themes a little dark.

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment