Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, 13 September 2016

    Review: The Playbook

    The Playbook The Playbook by Missy Johnson
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This book was surprisingly short and ends on a cliffy. I didn't even know that it was part of a 5-part serial until I got to the end. Imagine the frustration! I need book 2 now!

    Jake was a footballer (or what I call a soccer player) and a real manwhore. Seriously. Dude was cocky, arrogant, cavalier, reckless and irresponsible. His career was heading into the crapper due to his scandalous ways and he was traded to a bottom run team that was unwilling to put up with his well-earned reputation. He had to either shape up or ship out.

    There was a little known blog that kind of blew up overnight. It was owned and operated by Abby, a woman who was often overlooked and had a poor opinion of herself. She had absolutely no love for footballers and her blog was dedicated to anonymously airing out their dirty laundry.

    Will her feelings change when she meets Jake? Will Jake finally take life seriously? I guess we have to stay tuned to find out.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment