Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: The Panty Whisperer: Volumes 1 - 5

The Panty Whisperer: Volumes 1 - 5 The Panty Whisperer: Volumes 1 - 5 by Sloane Howell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Smut-tastic smut. Lots and lots of it!

There's no real plot, until the very end. It's just about a man, Joel, who wants to plow through the female population, one orgasm at a time. I didn't even like Joel. I found he lacked morals and ethics, and worried more about his cock than anything else. However, by the end I was convinced to give him a chance because there seems to be more to the story. Besides, it takes two to tango and those women willingly (and stupidly) opened their legs for him lol.

I cannot wait to see how things turn out in Volume 6 between Joel and Quinn.

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment