Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 2 September 2016

    Review: The Panty Whisperer: Volume 6

    The Panty Whisperer: Volume 6 The Panty Whisperer: Volume 6 by Sloane Howell
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Joel scores again!!

    Volume 6 definitely had a lot more of a plot. I was captivated by the growing relationship between Joel and Quinn. I really liked seeing Joel go down. When he ultimately fell, it humanized him. It made him seem more humble. So kudos to Quinn for teaching him a hard lesson.

    And how great was Tommy?! Dude was freaking hilarious!!

    I'm sad about the ending and my heart is breaking for these characters. I need Volume 7 NOW!!

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment