Friday, September 16, 2016

Review: The End of Tomorrow

The End of Tomorrow The End of Tomorrow by Tara Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Honestly, I don't know what is happening with this series. I'm lost. I'm so freaking lost!

I love both MMCs. Coop and Servario have everything to offer a woman and they are both offering it to Evie, who I think, right now, is undeserving. Yes, I said it and I stand by it because that is how this book made me feel. I cannot BELIEVE the direction that this love story has taken!

mKay so the action, suspense and thrills were definitely there in this installment. More secrets behind the Burrow and the Organization conspiracies were revealed. The team, with Servario, are still trying to figure out a way to save the world from these two factions. And book 4 is nowhere in sight :(

I really need the author to just give me what I want. Thanks!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment