Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Deathless & Divided

Deathless & Divided Deathless & Divided by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When it comes to mafia romance, Bethany-Kris brings it!



Lily was a little hard to like at first but Damian was easy to love. I loved how disciplined he was. He was a killer/hitman for the mob and had no qualms about his jobs. No conscience. No shame. No regrets. And yet he had so much heart, especially when it came to Lily. I loved the lengths he was willing to go to in order to protect her. I loved his stillness, his silence, his observations and his intellect. I loved how he loved Lily.

Now there's a war amidst the family (thanks Dino!) and I wonder if Damian and Lily will remain safe. I wish book 2 was also about them, but alas it was not meant to be. Who will come out on top in the end?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment