Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Saturday, 24 September 2016

    Review: Cold-Blooded Beautiful

    Cold-Blooded Beautiful Cold-Blooded Beautiful by Christine Zolendz
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Kade. Dark, twisted, sexy, and amazingly wonderful Kade. I've found a new book boyfriend! It was virtually impossible to stop myself from falling for him. Despite his obsessive and stalker-like tendencies (which were so freaking hot!), I couldn't help but appreciate his capacity to love so deeply.

    Samantha was no slouch in this book. She endured far too much heartbreak and torment. She was betrayed by those she should have been able to trust the most, and in this book, it all comes to its chilling conclusion. She was beaten, tortured and almost killed, but she refused to be broken. She and Kade were true survivors and I loved how very much they loved one another. That they were even able to find each other.

    Kade's journal entries, his POV and the epilogue were the icing on the cake and the strawberry on top of the sundae. I did want more from the ending but I think that's mostly because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to my boo!

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment