Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, 28 August 2016

    Review: The Swan & the Jackal

    The Swan & the Jackal The Swan & the Jackal by J.A. Redmerski
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

    Every thing I thought I knew about Fredrik... well that was thrown out the window with this book. This was his story and it was tragic, beautiful, devastating, illuminating, dark and twisted.

    As we learned in the last book, Fredrik has some dark secrets and even darker pain. His past was absolutely atrocious and I felt the tragedy that was his life growing up. But as a man, he found some peace and her name was Seraphina. She was as savage and as twisted as he was. But she ultimately betrayed him and he's been hunting her for the last 6 years. That is until he finds a major clue, Cassia, whom he keeps captive in his basement. He's sure that she can lead him to his first love.

    Although I had anticipated and had pretty much figured out the twist, I was still left devastated by it. My heart just kept breaking for Fredrik throughout the entire story. I wanted him to catch a damn break. I wanted the brief glimpses of his happiness to remain forever.

    This is NOT a true love story. It is NOT romantic. It is a suspenseful thriller and it is incredibly entertaining!

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment