Review: Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell

January 01, 2017

Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Playboys in Love #1
Release: May 30, 2016
Length: 180 pages

People say I'm shameless. They're right.

I like my sex dirty. It takes a hell of a lot to tilt my moral compass, and I always follow when it's pointing at something I want. That goes double when it points straight at the one girl in all of Chicago who's not dying for a piece of me.

She's all I can think about, and that's a problem, because she wants nothing to do with me. But I've seen her deepest secrets, her darkest fantasies, and they match mine to a fucking T.

I want her. Bad.

Now I need to show her how good it can feel...to be shameless.

Goodreads | Amazon


My Review

This book WAS shameless!!

The story was about "too busy to be social" Jane and "a little too social" Chance. Through a 'chance' meeting (*wink), these two start a passionate no-strings arrangement. It was raw, sexy, dirty, hot, intense, etc. There were hints to D/s and humiliation, but only during sex. I cannot tell a lie, this author wrote some truly amazing intimate scenes.

magicmike

magicmike

Just a glimpse at one of the themes in this book. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

So obviously no-strings turned into a lot of strings. The story was low on angst or drama, however, Chance was a manwhore before meeting Jane. Although he remained faithful to her, his side business put him in intimate situations with OW.


In the end, I enjoyed this book, far more than I anticipated.

XO

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!