Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, 30 August 2016

    Review: Seeds of Iniquity

    Seeds of Iniquity Seeds of Iniquity by J.A. Redmerski
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Although I willingly and excitedly dove into this volume of murder and mayhem, I must admit that I was a little disappointed with the way some characters were portrayed :(

    Izabel went from being a badass-in-training to a whiny little bitch. She irritated, annoyed and aggravated me. I ended up wanting to hear from her less than I did. I really just wanted more of anyone else. She was in the company of infamous assassins but kept pulling what amounted to the equivalent of a temper tantrum.

    tantrum

    Who was gonna take that shit seriously??? Why did she keep questioning her contribution to The Order??? She's only been with them for about a year. Meanwhile all of them have been doing this thing THEIR WHOLE LIVES, which she's reminded of time and time again. She will never compare and needs to get over it!

    Now Nora... she's a real badass bitch and she shone brightly right along with Victor, Niklas and Fredrik. Now don't think I don't still love me some Izabel because I do. She just wasn't shown in the greatest light in this book. I hope in the next book she grows a pair and woman's up. She needs to stop feeling inferior or less than, she needs to stop questioning everything because everything ain't her damn business, and she needs to take some serious notes from Nora. Oh and stop doubting my baby Victor because he's freaking AWESOME!!

    So everyone's deepest, darkest secrets have been revealed and I was incredibly shocked by ALL of them. Betrayals were highlighted and there's a rift in The Order. I can't even imagine what's going to happen next.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment