Sunday, August 28, 2016

Review: Reviving Izabel

Reviving Izabel Reviving Izabel by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must admit, this book started off a bit rough and so it only got 4.5 stars. I was confused by Sarai's idea of normal, but then I realized that that was the point. This chick couldn't do normal.

duh

This was intense and action-packed awesomeness! With Victor's help, Sarai has really come into her own. I really love these two together and I want more! He's cold, calculating and lethal and she's emerging as a real badass. LOVE IT!!

I'm quite strangely fascinated by Fredrik. I'm always attracted to the dark, twisted and sadistic and he fits the mold. The hints of his depravity have definitely piqued my interest in him. I still also really like Niklas as well, and getting to know him as an individual and not just as Victor's shadow would be a treat. He's hard to trust and has questionable motives sometimes, but he's another man I'm keeping my eye on.

I'm excited to see and learn more about these characters!!

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment