Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 10 August 2016

    Review: Recovery

    Recovery Recovery by J.C. Harroway
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    There's something about reading books dealing with celebrities that really piques my interest. Sometimes, due to lack of authenticity or originality, they can be hit or miss. J.C. Harroway created a winner!!

    For a debut novel, Harroway developed a sweet and romantic story that clutched my heart from the beginning and left a definite impact. Though it was light and fun, I'm still recovering lol. The characters, Nathan and Sophia, were realistic and surprisingly relevant. They had hopes and dreams and vulnerabilities and insecurities and issues. They were human. Their actions and reactions were real. Their relationship's evolution was real. Their love was definitely real. I loved the tension that ran throughout the story, from the first meeting until the end. And their chemistry... off-the-charts.

    I would recommend this book to all contemporary romance lovers. No, it's not a deep tale or full of feels, but it is no less significant. Nathan was a RomCom heartthrob and this book actually read like one. I'm really excited to see what this author will come up with next.

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment