Saturday, August 27, 2016

Review: Killing Sarai

Killing Sarai Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seriously??? Where was I hiding when all of these great series started?

rock

This book was dark, tragic, action-packed, intense, passionate, and kept me on my toes! I love when a story is unpredictable and Redmerski delivered!!

I really liked the characters. I'm a sucker for an anti-hero. Throw in an anti-heroine... I'm a goner! Sarai endured quite a lot during her captivity and I cannot wait to see what she makes of herself. As for Victor, I'm not even sure what it is about a cold and detached MMC, but I adored him from the start. Every chink in his armor, every hole in his walls made me like him more and more. I lived for his little smiles and smirks. Or the way his eyes would convey his emotions.

The story is about a former captive (Sarai), an assassin (Victor), the sex trade, and lots and lots of killing. I'm excited for the next book!

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment