Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 31 August 2016

    Review: The Black Wolf

    The Black Wolf The Black Wolf by J.A. Redmerski
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Oh WOW!! This volume was incredibly thrilling! The entire time Niklas, Nora and Izabel were on their mission, I was on tenterhooks! I kept waiting for Izzy to mess up. There were so many instances where she showed how much she has grown and I am so glad for that because she didn't really impress me in the last book. But here she was a freaking star! In this book I was also able to fall for Niklas and I really hope that despite the acrimony between him and his brother, that they will find a way to get past the past and that Niklas will get his well-deserved HEA. Oh, and Nora was still a badass lol!!

    XO

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment