Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Review: Behind the Hands That Kill

Behind the Hands That Kill Behind the Hands That Kill by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No no no no no!!!!

wtf

I apologize for the swearing gif ^^^^^^ but I had to. How could Redmerski do me like this??? This volume was just as thrilling and suspenseful as the others, but it was HORRIFIC!! It was like watching a freaking train wreck and I couldn't look away.

I still love Victor. I do. I think it's because the author led me to understand more about him and his reasoning. I really struggled right along with him throughout the story. And I loved how much he truly loved Izabel. So despite all that was revealed about his past actions, I'm still optimistic about his and Izzy's future together.

Because of the incredible revelations of this volume, The Order will be operating a bit differently and I for one cannot wait to see what the author has created for book 7.

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment