Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: Armed and Dangerous

Armed and Dangerous Armed and Dangerous by Nenia Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The action that I've come to expect was a bit slow to start, but once it did, it was non-stop crazy! It was, once again, intense, thrilling, and each even was completely unexpected. I love that I couldn't predict how the plot would twist and that I had fun trying to figure out when the IMA would strike again.

Michael was amazing. Obviously. In this book, we get to see a more vulnerable side to him and how fiercely protective he is of Christina. The author did a fantastic job of bringing his character to life.

As for Christina... I bet you're wondering if my opinion of her has improved...

shakinghead

Sorry to disappoint, but my opinion of her took a nosedive. Any positive ground she may have gained with me was lost in this book. She was honestly borderline TSTL, judgmental, rude, selfish, inconsiderate, and I wasn't impressed. At all.

So now I'm off to continue the story in book 3 for more action, thrills, suspense, and Michael.

XO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment