Review: Aligned: Volume 2 by Ella Miles

January 02, 2017

Aligned Volume 2 by Ella Miles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Aligned #2
Release: November 30, 2015
Length: 113 pages

My mind is a mess.

I can't live this way anymore. He thinks I've told him the worst, but I've
barely told him anything at all.

I can't love Landon.

He just brings more confusion. I need to leave. Then I can break through
the chaos that haunts me.

-- --

My mind has never been so clear.

I'm writing new songs faster than ever before. I'm falling for her, even as
the secret that I've kept hidden for years threatens to reveal itself.

I can't love Alex.

Everyone will know I'm a monster. I'll stay away. It's the only way.

Warning: Four book series + bonus novella. Ends on a cliffhanger. Contains hot sex scenes, strong female, and dark pasts that turn darker as the series continues. Only for those that love dirty romances, edge of your seat suspense, twists, and a little bit of darkness.

Goodreads | Amazon


My Review

Volume 1 - ★★★★☆

3.5 stars!! That cliffhanger though...

I'm not even sure what is going to happen. Alexa and Landon were quick-stepping their way to a HEA, but that ending definitely threw a monkey wrench in their plans. I still haven't really connected to these characters, but the mystery surrounding them is enough to keep me reading. And I love the clues left in the preface to each chapter.

XO

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!